You can configure the Bright app to automatically send messages about detected issues to your selected Slack channels. Each message is a report which includes the following information:
For more information about Brigtht Integration with Slack channels, see BrightSec in the Slack App directory.
- You have the Slack channel(s) to which Bright can post the scan results.
Connecting Bright to your Slack channel
- Go to the Bright app.
- In the left pane, select Organization.
- On the Organization page, scroll down to the TICKET MANAGEMENT INTEGRATION section.
- Click next to Slack, and then select Settings.
- In the dialog box, click Activate Slack.
- On the Slack web page, allow Bright to access your Slack workspace with the specified access scope. For that, click Allow.
The Bright connection to Slack is enabled.
Configuring Slack integration with Bright projects
After you have connected Bright to Slack, you need to integrate a specific Bright project with your Slack channel(s) to be used for a scan. The integration allows Bright to automatically provide the scan reports in the associated Slack channels. Moreover, you can select a certain severity level of issues (findings) to be sent to the channels associated with your Bright project.
To integrate a certain Bright project with your Slack channel(s), follow these steps.
Updated 12 days ago