You can connect your Azure board to a Nexploit scan to get all the discovered issues on automatically created Azure tickets. Bright opens each new ticket for one specific issue and provides the following information:
- Go to the Bright app.
- In the left pane, select Organization.
- On the Organization page, scroll down to the TICKET MANAGEMENT INTEGRATION section.
- Click next to Azure, and then select Settings.
- In the dialog box, click Activate Azure Boards.
- In the dialog box, select your Azure DevOps organization from the dropdown list, and then click Save.
The Bright integration with Azure is enabled.
After you have connected Bright to your Azure DevOps organization, you need to integrate one or multiple Azure projects with the Bright project to be used for a scan. The integration allows Bright to automatically provide the scan reports on the associated Azure boards. Moreover, you can select a certain severity level of issues (findings) to be sent to the boards associated with your Bright project.
To integrate a certain Bright project with your Azure project(s), follow these steps.
Updated about 2 months ago