Release on October 5, 2022
8 months ago by Katsiaryna Salavei
- Authentication trigger via browser’s location change patterns: Now the authentication object detects logout trigger via URL location change in the browser. The users just need to type exactly the same URL or its segments that they see in the search bar and do not need to think about whether it was an HTTP request or just manipulation of entries in the history.
- Mismatch of results when running a scan with crawler versus HAR fixed.: There is no more mismatch of issue severities when running a scan with crawler versus HAR.
- Change severity of Project Issues: Bright now provides the possibility to manually change the severity of a particular project issue. Therefore, customers can use the app as a “source of truth” for their full collection of project scan findings.
- Windows narrator repeats the title of items from dropdown lists 3 times. - Bug on Google Material side (to be fixed in the next updates): In a number of dropdown lists, the Windows narrator repeats list items 3 times instead of voicing them only once.
- Error when creating recorded browser-based authentication with Chrome record made starting from an empty tab: When creating a record in Chrome starting from an empty tab and then creating recorded browser-based authentication using the created record, the user gets the following error: The actual URL (chrome-error://chromewebdata/) doesn't match up to the specified validation URL (chrome://YOUR_PAGE), please make sure the URL is correct or record again with the correct configuration.
- Recording created with Google Chrome recorder is not replayed with the Evaluation failed error. When replaying the recording, an error appears: Evaluation failed. TypeError: Failed to execute ‘observe’ on ‘IntersectionObserver’: parameter 1 is not type ‘Element’… For details, see Troubleshooting Authentication Issues.
- Recording created with Google Chrome recorder is not replayed because UID was changed. Some web applications specify a UID in the element name. Since web applications are frequently releasing new features, UID might change, which will cause the authentication object not working. For details, see Troubleshooting Authentication Issues.