Release on February 8, 2023
4 months ago by Neuralegion Ltd
- Custom headers support - The Bright app now allows users to manually add a custom header to browser-based form authentication and -recorded one. The
auth_objectprefix has also been added to the app for all authentication commands. All existing user commands will be updated automatically.
- Excessive data exposure - The new test added, which tests the application for not screening sensitive information on the server side, depending on the client side to filter the sensitive data out.
- Allow signups with business emails only - Registration with company email only is now available.
- Windows narrator repeats the title of items from dropdown lists 3 times. - Bug on Google Material side (to be fixed in the next updates): In a number of dropdown lists, the Windows narrator repeats list items 3 times instead of voicing them only once.
- Error when creating recorded browser-based authentication with Chrome record made starting from an empty tab: When creating a record in Chrome starting from an empty tab and then creating recorded browser-based authentication using the created record, the user gets the following error: The actual URL (chrome-error://chromewebdata/) doesn't match up to the specified validation URL (chrome://YOUR_PAGE), please make sure the URL is correct or record again with the correct configuration.
- Recording created with Google Chrome recorder is not replayed with the Evaluation failed error. When replaying the recording, an error appears: Evaluation failed. TypeError: Failed to execute ‘observe’ on ‘IntersectionObserver’: parameter 1 is not type ‘Element’… For details, see Troubleshooting Authentication Issues.