Release on December 26, 2022
5 months ago by Nickolay Bakharev
- New onboarding wizard - new onboarding wizard is an essential part of the Bright app, which provides clarity to the installation process, and will help users to better understand all the app functionalities.
- Windows narrator repeats the title of items from dropdown lists 3 times. - Bug on Google Material side (to be fixed in the next updates): In a number of dropdown lists, the Windows narrator repeats list items 3 times instead of voicing them only once.
- Error when creating recorded browser-based authentication with Chrome record made starting from an empty tab: When creating a record in Chrome starting from an empty tab and then creating recorded browser-based authentication using the created record, the user gets the following error: The actual URL (chrome-error://chromewebdata/) doesn't match up to the specified validation URL (chrome://YOUR_PAGE), please make sure the URL is correct or record again with the correct configuration.
- Recording created with Google Chrome recorder is not replayed with the Evaluation failed error. When replaying the recording, an error appears: Evaluation failed. TypeError: Failed to execute ‘observe’ on ‘IntersectionObserver’: parameter 1 is not type ‘Element’… For details, see Troubleshooting Authentication Issues.
- Recording created with Google Chrome recorder is not replayed because UID was changed. Some web applications specify a UID in the element name. Since web applications are frequently releasing new features, UID might change, which will cause the authentication object not working. For details, see Troubleshooting Authentication Issues.